Saturday, November 7, 2009

My first love story

So where was I these past few days ?? No where. I have no idea what to write. Its like, at school I've thought about what to write but then, in front of the screen, all I have are these ???? marks.

Tests are over. Nothing's up at school. All the does now is listening to their mp3 and make noise. I'm sorry but I have this thing about noisy and I have the adult phobia thing so I'm not the kind to meet teachers and stuff.

When are my brothers coming back ?? i miss them. i have nothing to do. I think I might have come to school on these school holidays because I haven't finish my hafazan. Yeah, serves you right you lazy ass.

Did anyone watch Nur Kasih ?? Sarah is being meany. Poor Nur and Adam. I don't have any sympathy on Aliya though. I don't know why.

I listened to why Aqilah's being so mad/annoyed. I think that T is so b*****. I can't get over it.


Is this picture nice ????

Oh wait, I'M NOT WEIRD!! ITS JUST FACTS! :|

0 comments: