Friday, December 18, 2009

Tee Sherrt

It has been a while since I've blogged something on this blog :) Maybe because, I don't really know what to write. I don't even know what to write right now.

Oh anyways, these days banyak sangat lah keluar TV about people crying. Sedih saya tengok. First this little girl saying somthing like "Sampai hati dia bunuh mak kita" WHILE CRYING! She was like sobbing! Isk, poor her. Bodoh lah peragut tu. And then, just now ada pulak this father crying because his maid did something until his baby died. He was crying also. Isk, isk isk, apa nak jadi sekarang ni. Kesian kita tengok mereka. I feel like hugging them. (I like hugging. I prefer hugs more than kisses. I don't know why)

I had lunch at Nandos just now. Dekat Queensbay tu kan, got a lot of couples going out together. Mostly Chinese. And their boy friends are hot man! Kalau tak hot pon cute. Serious dohh, Hot and cute. Aish. Another thing, dekat Penang ni kan banyak Korean, & Japanese store. Food store, clothes, etc. Most of the shops here are Korean & Japanese. I bought a T-shirt :) Ahh, that reminds me this story. Keh keh keh. Awak! Awak tau tak, I was walking, so.. jalan jalan jalan, and then ternampak lah this chinese teenage girl wearing this t-shirt. I saw Don't Move tertulis di atas baju dia. Kita tengok lah pulak gambar dia. Gambar dia jenis mcm Krunk (Kuzco) lukis so bukan lah nampak betul betul. Gambar dia macam nampak borders je. Macam ni,



Yeap, macam tu lah. Borders je lah. So, the real picture is like this. A boy standing behind a girl, and his bird is like behind the girl's ass. So you understand kan ? That's why the t-shirt says Don't Move.When I saw that, I was like, "What the f!" She wears that T shirt merata tempat dohh!
Wow wow wow.

Those pictures down there, (the one I update earlier) I upload it because I was bored. I don't know what to do lately. So upload je lah.

I miss Sam and I miss Denise

0 comments: